Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Arrival of Google AdSense's PIN Card

It's been while I was trying to write about arrival of my Google AdSense PIN code. I have mention About it in my one post Before getting paid by Google . If you haven't received PIN card, you may like to know how it's look like and what is Google AdSense pin code . Today I will give you some idea How it's looks like and What is it.


Ok Google AdSense PIN is personal Identification number.Which is 6 (######) digit number. once you've earned $50 in combined AdSense for content and AdSense for search earnings, Google will mail a Personal Identification Number to the payment address in your account. You'll need to enter this PIN into your account before Google send any payments to you. Your PIN will be sent by standard post and will take 2-3 weeks to arrive. In my case It's take about 4 weeks to recive this card, I wait and only wait I thought PIN cards may lost Some where, i am almost going to Change my Address in Google account but Before I change my address PIN card is In my mail box. When i saw Google Card I am very Happy And Want to sahre My feelings With you. This post I write to share my Feelings But It's Been while Irecived my Card so I don't know How to Express my feelings except A word I was very Happy. you will know when you will recived your Google card .


First Pictures is From Sample of Google AdSense PIN Card What does the PIN mailer look like? From Google Help Center.
The Other Pictures Are Mine Google AdSense Pin Number Card. I made this Post Just To Give Some Idea how It Looks Like and What is It . As this Post Is Made For Beginner blogger but all can get a good Info From it.
Hope you like it

Print This Page

Post a Comment

2 comments:

sabah ali saleh aljaidi said...

أنا لم يتم تفعيل البن كود لحسابي

Anonymous said...

Goof info.Thanks.