Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My Travel To Nepal


Hi Friends,

I woluld like to Say sorry For Not to up date my Blogs . I have Great time during this 1 month.

I visit to Nepal . To my family and friends. I am sorry friends I can not give you enough time.

I was so busy . with my Travel And other Works. At the End My flight is not Confermed. so Everything was done very quick. and I paid extra $75 to fly soon . anthor I had confermed my Air Ticket to 9th nov. so friends forgive me . anyway we have wholelife to enjoy togather .


I was Not Able To Reach Internet For A month. So many things has been change in internet . Internet fast very change . many websites have Change There layouts and Function. so it's take me few days to adjust with new style.
I talk with my Friends in Nepal About Internet . Most of them know About Google adsence . Some body don't know about it ,i told them some . they are intersted to start google adsence on there Blogs.
About Blogsvertise It's Very new for Them When i told them about Blogsvertise They Don't belive that blogsvertise give away $$$ that easy. any way it's fun to talk about IT with Friends i learn many things from them which i will use in my Coming post.
Here is two Pictures from nepal For you

Post a Comment

0 comments: