Search

Custom Search

Sunday, September 16, 2007

why money and blog ?

it's been while I am bloging .I do blog for my fun and it's my hobby.
now it's notonly my hobby but also earn few money. so now blog is no more jsut an intrest and you write for just fun .now you can earn money while you doing what you like to do .

so in this blog i will show you how to make money and it's all for 100% free.

First you need to sign up with http://www.blogger.com/ for free blog . you can have as much as you want blogs with your 1 account . so go and get your free blogs .
Blogger blogs are very easy to handle .it's very easy to set up html job in single click. (i will discrbe you later how to do ?) .

after you have blog you can sign up for google adsence @ www.google.com/adsence/home .

so that's why money and blog is now both compatiable words

Post a Comment

0 comments: